Diesel Bombers

Diesel Bombers (https://www.dieselbombers.com/)
-   12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 (https://www.dieselbombers.com/12-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-94-98/)
-   -   Bd twins finally arrived (https://www.dieselbombers.com/12-valve-2nd-gen-dodge-cummins-94-98/117316-bd-twins-finally-arrived.html)

ClintD. 12-04-2013 09:50 AM

Bd twins finally arrived

I ordered the twins November 3rd. And after 3 missed delivery date guarantees by a bd performance employee I got them a month later (today). After the first guarantee delivery date was missed I was told they have been rushed shipped and two weeks and two more missed delivery dates I get them. Two weeks rush delivery!? I've had to do without my truck for two weeks now because I took it apart and sold the turbo expecting the shipment that week. I've come to find out they use the word guarantee loosely. I just hope it was worth the headache. Funny thing is the bd employee said he would send some t-shirts and hats for the inconvenience. I didn't get any yet. I guess they are rush delivering them.

Blair@BD 12-05-2013 09:46 AM

Clint, I apologize for the delay in shipping and the shirt and hat order. please PM me your size and address and I will personally mail it out to you today.

Dynamic 12-05-2013 10:15 AM

Oops.....

ClintD. 12-05-2013 12:51 PM

1st off I would like to apologize to Hector. When I wrote the post I was meaning it as a joke about the guarantee. I read the post just now and it seems like I was bad mouthing you and bd. I didn't mean it that way. Sorry about that. The only thing I was upset about is having to drive my wife's mini van to work a couple of days then had to switch to my grandmothers grand marquise. Nothing more manlier then driving a van with a pink UK sticker on the back windshield. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

4x4manonbroke 12-05-2013 02:48 PM

:td:.. oops..

I can understand how irritating that can be ... i had to borrow my boss's truck for nearly 2 weeks before i got my T-case re-built in the shop ... and i was taking up nearly an entire bay as well ..... that sucked ..:argh:...... never drive with the hubs locked in w/T-case in 2wd ..... in a ford .. burned up the pump ,in t-case... OOPS!!! :argh::argh::argh::ouch: forgot about the damn hubs ....:s:

ClintD. 12-06-2013 01:01 PM

WOW!!!! Well worth the wait. I had a silver 64 turbo and sold it because it didn't spool up quick enough for what I wanted. These twins have instant spool up. I love them. Can't wait to haul a load of tobacco with them.

94 12valve 12-08-2013 08:39 PM

which set of twins did you go with? sizes of the chargers is what I'm asking

ClintD. 12-09-2013 06:36 AM

I went with the smaller set up. Small charger is a 58mm I think. The primary is a 66mm. I didn't go with the r700, r850, or r1000. I have a friend who has the r700's and they spooled up a little slower for my liking. Plus I don't want to have over 600hp.