Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 6.7 Liter Dodge Cummins 07.5-12
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

6.7 Liter Dodge Cummins 07.5-12 Discussion of 6.7 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

Ok fellas, don't want to start any wars here but I'm fixing to have to replace some injectors on both of my trucks. One is a 07.5/6.7L and the other is a 07/5.9L. I've been looking at fuel filter systems or should I say just ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2013, 10:18 AM

Default fuel filters???

Ok fellas, don't want to start any wars here but I'm fixing to have to replace some injectors on both of my trucks. One is a 07.5/6.7L and the other is a 07/5.9L. I've been looking at fuel filter systems or should I say just the filter setups. The ones I'm torn over is the GDP single or the double, CAT and the Donaldson filters. I know the GDP comes in a kit but can't find too much info on the CAT or the Donaldson. Do they come in a kit or do they mount to the stock housing? Also would like to know what some of y'all have installed and how you like them and of course the biggest question is which one is the best setup to go with? Also found a Mopar brand filter that states its like 2 filters in 1 with better filtration, never heard of that one before and does anybody have any info on that one? Thanx in advance fellas and like I said, don't want to start any filter wars, I just want some opinions.

absext's Sig:07.5 Dodge 3500 QC 4x4 Dually, H&S XRT, TS- MP8, AR CAI, ARP 425's, Fire ringed, GDP open breather, G56 3:73, SB DD 3250, 4in Skyjacker susp, Everything else is Moog. 07 Dodge 2500 QC 4x4 SB, Bone stock.

submit to reddit

« EFI live | EJWA CTS »