Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

How do I tell if I have an early or late model 04?... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2009, 11:31 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

View Member's Albums

Default early or late model 04?

How do I tell if I have an early or late model 04?

tyrel_44's Sig:'97 dodge #100 fuel plate, afc and star wheel full forward, 80hp injectors, egt and boost guages, wastgate line pinched off, bramco flatbed, 3rd gen seats, 4'' exhaust soon to come
Old 11-20-2009, 12:21 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

Look on the valve cover on the driver side and it will either say 325 hp or 305. 325 hp is the 04.5 model

TXAustin's Sig:04.5 Cummins rebuilt at 103,000miles- 6" superlift on 37" Procomp A/T, DC-1 rims, BD Super B Special turbo, BD exhaust manifold, Head Studs, Edge juice with Hot unlock, SMARTY, 90hp nozzles, AIR DOG 150, 6" MBRP stacks, AFE filter, 12000# smittybuilt winch, Ranch hand, built 48re tranny, Lock up switch
Old 11-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

View Member's Albums

Ok thanks!

submit to reddit