Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

Here is what I did coming up to the crisis drove truck from the back yard to the front about 100" shut the truck down ran a power cable thur the fire wall not hooked up to and power yet and had the key turned ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2013, 07:52 PM

Default Help 06 cummins Suddenly won't crank over

Here is what I did coming up to the crisis drove truck from the back yard to the front about 100" shut the truck down ran a power cable thur the fire wall not hooked up to and power yet and had the key turned forward for about 2.5 hrs doing stuff around the house then coming back to the truck went to start it and it won't crank like if I didn't have the clutch in. Check all fuses, took battier cables off check each battier they are reading. 11.8 each, hook jumper cables up still nothing, jump the starter the starter turns and jump the solenoid the appendix clicks I can't think of anything eles help me plz

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Come on people. I need ur help I'm stumped on it and don't know what else to do!

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Ok I just got it started I took a wire and jump it from my batterie and the little yellow wire from the starter so I'm not getting power from my key to the starter

Last edited by Bubbarit; 09-26-2013 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

submit to reddit