5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Interior things

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Interior things

What if anything have you done to "dress" up the interior of you truck. I'm looking to get seat covers as my trucks drivers bottom seat it ripped and was wondering what covers other people have. Also the armrest or console is ripped too and I can't figure out how to fix that. Anybody have an easy fix?

Old 07-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

Nobody has seat covers?! Probably just going to get the cheap ones from Walmart for the seats but still unsure of what to do about the console. I may bite the bullet on that one and take it to an upholstery shop

Old 07-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Going to an upholstery shop is your best option. But, if it will cost too much, I think it is better to save your money and get a new cover when you have budget.

Old 07-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

What do you mean by a new cover? Oem? If that's what you mean I had not even considered that as an option. But I'm sure mine are sun faded at least to some extent so I dunno. I will figure something out.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:15 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rubber floor mats are also a good option.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:42 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm gonna redo my whole floor. Previous owner replaced the heater core and dyna matted it, but did a terrible job on sealing off the edges. Some cords are visible and it just doesn't look clean. I'm debating on if I should go with carpet or a thin rubber, any opinions? I'm thinking rubber just so it's easier to clean and doesn't stain, anyone have experience redoing their interior?