Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

5.9 Liter CR Dodge Cummins 03-07 Discussion of 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Common Rail Injection

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

hi, i am looking for a new set of injectors for my 2006 2500 megacab. the vehicle has stock tuning and no power adders. i do however have a built transmission. the truck has 150000 miles and a bad injector. rather than just replacing one ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2013, 05:59 PM
Diesel Fan

View Member's Albums

Default 06 injectors

hi, i am looking for a new set of injectors for my 2006 2500 megacab. the vehicle has stock tuning and no power adders. i do however have a built transmission. the truck has 150000 miles and a bad injector. rather than just replacing one injector i want to do all of them. i dont have any short term plans of installing any power adders. I was however thinking about going slightly over stock with the injectors (50hp max). My question is what brand of injectors should i go with and where should i buy them? I dont want a cheap made injector with large variances between the six. What is a good company that does flow test and correct all of their injectors?

any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-30-2013, 10:12 PM
Diesel Fan

View Member's Albums

Industrial, I think BD makes some, but sure there are a lot more guys on here that will answer that question better!

BigSilverBullet's Sig:2004 Dodge 2500 4 Door Long bed Silver
Edge Juice W/ ATT CS
AFE intake, Magnaflow Exhaust cat delete
Leveled up, HID's, Toyo MT's on American Racing Teflon coated black wheels
Old 01-31-2013, 07:31 AM
Diesel Wrench

Send a message via Yahoo to steved

I had Flux Is (+40HP) in my truck for well over 130k miles without any issues...the last 80k of that was with a SmartyJR.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:23 AM
Diesel Bomber
Status: After i got my License plate nobody wants to Play???

View Member's Albums

Want to do it right! Check these out: Heads Up on BBI Injectors! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
And do NOT forget to install a 2 micron filter before the CP3!

dangerous1965's Sig:Goodies so far S&B intake,Silver bullet 64,AFE Stainless steel manifold, 90hp sticks, Head studs, 5" exhaust,SMARTY SSR,Airdog 150, 1/2" big Line kit,Gutted lift pump housing with draw straw Mod, T&C diesel CP-3,MP-8 at Half power, Custom intake with heater grid delete High Ram Intake, Built tranny, More guages than can be expected! 225 70r 19.5 tires at 80psi nitrous for laughs!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Diesel Bombers Sponsor

Industrial make sure they are all closer than bosch spec. Good value.

jkidd's Sig:*DAP is Sponsoring Mopars At The Strip April 11-13 in Vegas. $2000 in pay-outs. 100th Anniversary of Dodge----Click here for more info
*Click Here for 98-02 Combos for VP trucks
*BOSCH MOTOR SPORTS INJECTORS
Drop in turbos 63/68/.80 for under $1000 coming soon
www.DieselAutoPower.com--------Military Discounts Available-------- Dealer Accounts Welcome
Monday- Friday 8AM-5PM Call 801-618-2151
Old 02-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Diesel Bomber

alligatordiesel

View Member's Albums View Member's FaceBook Profile View Member's Youtube Account

Just a set of bosch 275 injectors. Those are 40hp gains

Farmboy 2.0's Sig:2001 Dodge Ram 2500 with 2 Big Shiny Spiny Things, Some Big Ol Sticks, and a Man Pedal!
Old 02-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Diesel Fan

View Member's Albums

If you have no plans of short term mods and you plan on using all of your right foot and or haul anything go stock sticks. Bigger ones even if only 40hp will drain the rail causing high egts and the 5.9 HO are known for burning up number 6 piston. Best advice is if your gonna give her more fuel you have to give her more air period.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Diesel Wrench

I've been on the diesel forums for over 10 years now, and never heard such dribble.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Diesel Fan

View Member's Albums

This trucks only been out 7 years bud. Diesels are more precise than gas your talking 26-28000 psi of rail pressure and 600 lbs of compression per cylinder. You put the balance off your gonna have problems could last a week or 10 years

Rainman44's Sig:04.5 ram 3500 reg cab long bend dually nv5600 250 hp sticks dual cp3 industrial twins airdog dp-200 smarty ssr afe intercooler afe intake manifold arp high strength studs methonal inj south bend dd 06 ram 3500 crew cab long bed dually g56 60 hp sticks 33 over cp3 bd towing twins arp mid strength studs methanol inj smarty TNT/r south bend dd tow clutch 02 ram 3500 reg cab long bed auto TOP SECRET!!! 1356 hp 2147 ft lbs 8.47 @ 151.72 mph 1/4 mile
Old 02-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Diesel Wrench

Ummm, seven years? They intro'd the CRD 5.9 in 03...any good troll could research that.

I find it funny how you're the first to ever talk about low HP sticks causing any issue. I put no less than 272k on my last truck running a set of 40hp sticks for the last 120k. Same engine, never a mechanical issue (except the original injectors). As I stated, I've been on these forums for over ten years, and you're the first...

Have a nice day...

submit to reddit