24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 Discussion of 24 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with VP44 Injection Pumps
Sponsored by Trailer Plus

Trade my built DTT auto for NV5600

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade my built DTT auto for NV5600

i want a manual trans for my 99 4x4 i just built my auto and it only has 3900 miles on it since. It has an Axiom 3 disc billet converter, DTT master kit, DTT billet combo kit, transgo shift kit, billet governor bore plugs, teflon coated pump gears,GM billet governor pressure control solenoid conversion kit and all new electronics inside, and a mag hytec double deep pan i have all the reciepts that total just over $3700 not including labor! and a 241dld t-case
you will get the steering column pedal assembly and everything you need to make it work but i will also need the column and such from the manual trans truck

im lookin to trade for a 6 speed and t-case with a heavy duty clutch and all the hydros, drivelines, etc!

if anyones lookin to get a good auto in trade for a 6 speed let me know! this tranny works very very good and shifts like a bada**

Old 04-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i know where there is a 6 speed and all the drivetrain and components that you would need. hes wanting $4000 for it all his truck got totaled so he isnt wanting the auto if ur interested its on craigslist indiana, he is located over by indinapolis. It has a southbend single disk rated at 500hp i think is what he told me, i was looking into it and the wife said nope