24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 Discussion of 24 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with VP44 Injection Pumps
Sponsored by Trailer Plus

whats next

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 09:51 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default whats next

bought this truck about 6 weeks ago 1999 ext cab 4wd runs great found the rotted pickup lines coming from the fuel tank change out whole system with a fass platinum 95 put all new cooper at 3s 265 75 16 new brakes and finished off all the brake lines that were not changed just finished putting mbpr 4inch with muffler now its time to think about more hp and gas mileage dont want to put on something im gonna take back off like the quadzilla xtz etc.do I go bigger or start with that. injectors? elbows? turbos? or just start looking for a new tranny now maybe I can beef up the auto thats in there any suggestions just want a strong responsive truck any feedback thanks

Old 10-13-2011, 10:17 PM
Diesel Wrench
Received 118 Likes on 61 Posts

Depends on what you want to do with your truck... get some gauges, look at programmers and pick one you like, edge is good... some injectors, cold air intake (some guys run the BHAF) lots of options out there, just do your research and pick what suits you

Old 10-14-2011, 01:05 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I disonnected my edge comp because I was gona send it in to have checked out as it doesn't always light up... after driving without it, theres no way I'll go without one in my truck. So I'd go with one for sure.