24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 Discussion of 24 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with VP44 Injection Pumps
Sponsored by Trailer Plus

trouble adjusting new anzo headlights

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default trouble adjusting new anzo headlights

I installed a new set of azno headlights. They only have one adjustment on the inboard (grille) side of the headlight. The location where normally an up and down would be located have a weird square block where the adjustment screw would be. Unadjustable? It appears as if there is no adjustment except the one previously mentioned. I called the company, the phone just goes right to voicemail. Its close to adjustment, but not right. Even at this, its better than stock but still.....gotta be an explanation here. Anyone have any insight?

Old 11-18-2013, 03:45 AM
Super Moderator

Received 332 Likes on 316 Posts

can you post a pic of the head light and rear view?
On mine it's not adjustable, and I think mine is non adjustable and an anzo like yours.

Old 11-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

mine are model 111206. I can't easily take pics of the rear as I'd have to remove them from the truck (for now anyway). However here are picture from the front. I did get a hold of the company, they said they are adjustable from the rear and that it is that simple to do so by using an extension and hex socket. Hmmm...not sure if I am buying that. Although adjustment is possible from the rear, you'd have to remove the headlight to do so. You might (and that's a big might) be be able to do it on the passenger side, but definitely not the drivers side (too tight there). The headlight housing is held in with only 3 screws, so its doable to remove them, readjust them, put them in, hoping you didn't move and affect the adjustment in the first place, but still....not the best way to design a headlight and certainly not an ideal way to adjust them!

Attached Thumbnails trouble adjusting new anzo headlights-20131118_200527.jpg   trouble adjusting new anzo headlights-20131118_200620.jpg   trouble adjusting new anzo headlights-20131118_200712.jpg