24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 Discussion of 24 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with VP44 Injection Pumps
Sponsored by Trailer Plus

Does anyone one know anything on here??

Old 06-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone one know anything on here??

I've asked questions time and time again just to get nothing,,,and I look back on other people's threads and no one's got many reply?? Like what's this forum for?? Or people just don't know nothing bout this stuff..........

Old 06-30-2013, 11:32 AM
High Tech Redneck

Received 496 Likes on 397 Posts

The only ones I saw with no responses was yours from today so not seeing the time and time again problem and this is a diverse group of people and experience levels. everyone has certain areas where they shine and not so much in others. Which is why this website works we all are here to learn and share our experiences. Also being that its summer and the weather is nice people have lives outside of the computer internet forum life. Be patient and the answers will come and if you see a topic that you can add knowledge too please do it.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Diesel Bomber
Received 434 Likes on 356 Posts

You can learn tons here by just reading old threads, and then if you have a specific question ask, if you just ask questions like what do I need to do to get 600 hp you're not gonna get much response.

The following users liked this post:
Red_Rattler (06-30-2013)

Search this Thread