Hx35/40 limits - Diesel Bombers
Diesel Bombers
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02
Search

24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 Discussion of 24 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with VP44 Injection Pumps
Sponsored by Trailer Plus

What is the hp limit on an hx35/40? I want to do rv275 injectors, and a smarty stacked with an edge. And Also a rough hp estimate on what all that combined would make if anyone knows. I'm in the process of 5spd swapping it ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

Hx35/40 limits

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Diesel Enthusiast
Smoked a Bit, Turbo Lit and That Was It

Default Hx35/40 limits

What is the hp limit on an hx35/40? I want to do rv275 injectors, and a smarty stacked with an edge. And Also a rough hp estimate on what all that combined would make if anyone knows. I'm in the process of 5spd swapping it so I'm not too worried about the trans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieseldude848's Sig:'99 24v cummins 5 speed swapped 4x4 ecsb non 53. 4in turbo back, Valair 13'' single disc, ATS Arc Flow intake horn, hx35/40 hybrid, bullydog/isspro pillar guages,100hp DAP injectors, edge comp, Smarty tuned, BHAF filter, Raptor 150gph. 277k and counting....