turbo low circuit cel? - Diesel Bombers
Diesel Bombers
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 Discussion of 24 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with VP44 Injection Pumps
Sponsored by Trailer Plus

Hey guys I just bought a 2002 2500 4x4 completely stock and I had recently purchased a quadzilla boost fooler and when I plug it nto the map sensor and start the truck I get a CEL for Turbo circuit low and the truck goes ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

turbo low circuit cel?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2013, 04:42 AM
Diesel Fan

Default turbo low circuit cel?

Hey guys I just bought a 2002 2500 4x4 completely stock and I had recently purchased a quadzilla boost fooler and when I plug it nto the map sensor and start the truck I get a CEL for Turbo circuit low and the truck goes into limp mode. I have no programmer cause I got a 5yr 100,000mile warrenty on the truck when i bought it and I don't want to mess that up. But is their anyway that i can run a boost fooler without having a programmer? I check the pins on all the plugs and everything seems good.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:39 AM
Diesel Bombers Sponsor
@ 828-266-9077

It should work without a tuner, it sounds like the boost fooler is faulty and most likely it tested wouldn't be producing correct voltages. But in all honesty you don't really need one until you have a tuner, it really won't make any difference at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-21-2013, 10:05 AM
FormerVendor
My Customers are #1

Luke Buchanan lukesdiesel

Remove the Boost Fooler

Luke
Old 02-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Diesel Fan

That's what I was thinking. I will probably eep it for when I get a tuner. I did get this off eBay for half the price and it did come sealed with a quadzilla sticker but that doesn't mean it is actually from them but it came with a warrenty card I might try and get it warrentied. I was just hoping to get a little extra boost and trying to see if this would help