24 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 Discussion of 24 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with VP44 Injection Pumps
Sponsored by Trailer Plus

Good feeling.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 01:37 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good feeling.....

The other day i was dfiveing around and i was comeing up to some stop lights and noticed two ford f250 fly by they got infront of me,,i knew riteawaay what they were up to so i pulled into the other laine soon as i did they gaver crap tried to somke me out,,,didnt get me...anyway the other night i was downtown here where i live and i ran into one of those guys and we started talkin and didnt go that well ended up meetin in the parkin area of our beach.......pull off time......hooked up bumper to bumper and with lots of people watching we let them lose.......i ripped his truck"ford" backwards with ease,,he said he wasnt ready so we did it again.....same thing...i ripped that truck back again with no prob...i dont know just wanted to share that ...got it on vid..how do you upload it on here...love my truck 53 bolck still no probs......

Attached Thumbnails Good feeling.....-img_00000200.jpg  
Old 09-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Diesel Fan

Good

Last edited by RAW; 09-24-2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Profanity
Old 09-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

you must be 16 years old?

Old 09-24-2012, 06:45 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i dont think you can upload vids on hear. put it on u tube, then copy / paste link.

Old 09-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

well you have more ***** than me. i would be too scared i would break something. and an auto tranny would prob. smoke my manual in tug-o-war anyhow. but thats cool to hear. i had a bmw m3 on my *** saturday afternoon and he wouldnt back off so i put it on 10 and blew a bunch of black smoke all over his car. the guys next to me in a ford were giving me thumbs up and laughing pretty hard, the guy in bmw followed me and turned down my street and goosed it to get around me when i was pulling in

Old 09-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Diesel Fan

Originally Posted by shellinger
well you have more ***** than me. i would be too scared i would break something. and an auto tranny would prob. smoke my manual in tug-o-war anyhow. but thats cool to hear. i had a bmw m3 on my *** saturday afternoon and he wouldnt back off so i put it on 10 and blew a bunch of black smoke all over his car. the guys next to me in a ford were giving me thumbs up and laughing pretty hard, the guy in bmw followed me and turned down my street and goosed it to get around me when i was pulling in
Thats funny,,another one for yea i was driveing around the other day and in front of me was a mazda meita perade or something cause there was like six in front of me we came into town and they all pulled over to the shoulder of the road and i couldnt pass it up......smoked them out so bad i felt sorry for them..i dont do stuff like that all the time but like i said i couldnt pass it up,,,oh and i was worried i was gonna break something..got lucky........

---AutoMerged DoublePost--

Originally Posted by THEGOLDPRO
you must be 16 years old?
If your jealous just say so cause youve done nothin but try an shoot me down.......goldpro.......just cause id walk all over ur little toy with my beast even beeing as big as it is.......

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Originally Posted by cheer
Thats funny,,another one for yea i was driveing around the other day and in front of me was a mazda meita perade or something cause there was like six in front of me we came into town and they all pulled over to the shoulder of the road and i couldnt pass it up......smoked them out so bad i felt sorry for them..i dont do stuff like that all the time but like i said i couldnt pass it up,,,oh and i was worried i was gonna break something..got lucky........

---AutoMerged DoublePost--

If your jealous just say so cause youve done nothin but try an shoot me down.......goldpro.......just cause id walk all over ur little toy with my beast even beeing as big as it is.......
oh and why goldpro?? You prolly no nothing about it,i go drillin everyday underground for that crap....goldpro...yea rite.

Last edited by cheer; 09-25-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Diesel Fan

Watch out he has guages

Old 09-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Diesel Fan
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

you little ricers make me laugh.

Old 09-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

when i see prius's and smart cars all i wanna do smoke em out its hilarious!

Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 AM
Diesel Fan

Originally Posted by THEGOLDPRO
you little ricers make me laugh.
you hiding your trucks mods after i put you on the spot makes me laugh

S

Quick Reply: Good feeling.....