Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

Ok i just got my D250 a few months ago and have already had to put a new motor in it about 3 months ago. Now im having another proble the truck wont turn over. I h ave power to everthing but it wont start. ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2011, 08:45 AM

Default Truck wont start

Ok i just got my D250 a few months ago and have already had to put a new motor in it about 3 months ago. Now im having another proble the truck wont turn over. I h ave power to everthing but it wont start. I replace the ignition to see if thats what the problem is and it still wont crank over. the wait light doesnt come on or anything. I went through my hanes manuel to see if i put in the ignition wrong and i didnt. so i am not sure on what else it could be. i have tried locating a wiring digram for the whole truck and can not locate it. i dont want to take it back to the shop but i feel like im at a lost on what to do and will h ave no choice. Advice would be greatly appericated on what you think i can do to fix it. Even if it comes dow to hot wiring the truck i will. Just want to use that as a last resort.
Old 12-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

View Member's Albums

Check your fuseable links the orange one closest to the engine runs the ignition.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:20 PM

ok update on the truck the guages and everything passed the ignition seems like its not getting power from the ignition but the ignition is brand new
Old 12-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

View Member's Albums

Did u check the fuseable link?

submit to reddit