Adjusting star wheel on ve pump - Diesel Bombers
Diesel Bombers
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

Ok I decided to turn my fuel pin and adjust the star wheel under the diaphragm. What I have read is to turn it 1 to 2 turns clockwise. Mine will only turn half a turn and bottoms out I know the pump was replaced ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

Adjusting star wheel on ve pump

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2013, 04:38 PM

Default Adjusting star wheel on ve pump

Ok I decided to turn my fuel pin and adjust the star wheel under the diaphragm. What I have read is to turn it 1 to 2 turns clockwise. Mine will only turn half a turn and bottoms out I know the pump was replaced at 65000 miles the pump was set to Colorado specs. ( that's where trucks from) should I leave it where it's at will it hurt anything if it's all the way down? The pin was on the slowest slope. Thanx for any help
Old 02-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Diesel Enthusiast
spool baby spool!!!!!

dodgeramit10

View Member's Youtube Account

I dont think it is all the way down........... i mean as long as no one tampered with it when the new one was put in........... those things dan go a ways......... not just a half turn.......... maybe somthing under it?