Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

1st Generation Dodge Cummins 89-93 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with Rotary Injection Pumps

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

I've been looking at kits to strengthen up the 727. I was considering the tci maximizer kit summit offer but was also looking at the #k10 kit PATC has. Has anybody used either of these two kits or knows of another kit that would be ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2013, 06:20 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

Default transmission rebuild ?'s

I've been looking at kits to strengthen up the 727. I was considering the tci maximizer kit summit offer but was also looking at the #k10 kit PATC has. Has anybody used either of these two kits or knows of another kit that would be better. Im also going for a converter with 1800 stall. I was looking at the hughes towing converter and one that PATC offers. any other converters worth lookin at. Also going to install a tranny cooler. Are there any other parts i should pick up? Im looking to make the transmission capable of holding 400-450hp. Im going to be having a local transmission shop do all the work. Im going to be driving a (dont laugh) mercury capri so i can save up the cash to do this right.

sootman's Sig:1991 w250 non intercooled 727 auto stock air box replaced with a spectre cone filter. 3" straight pipe dumped under bed.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

Bump
Old 01-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

What are you doing with the truck? What are your power goals?

BC847's Sig:David

Old 01-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

cant go wrong with patc. no complaints on my part

Rusty89Cummins's Sig:'89 Cummins W-250, '01 intercooler, tweeked pump, time advanced, M-4 fuel pin, custom intake, throttle linkage adjusted, 366 spring, s362/74/14 turbo, 4" back exhaust, SDX 5x.014 injectors, holley black fuel pump, 3 in 1 guage, tach, head gasket thanks to BBD, A518 tranny swap, restoration complete
Old 01-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

im aiming for the tranny to handle 400-450hp. its gonna be a daily driver with occasional hauling and towing
Old 01-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

itll be plenty for that.

submit to reddit