Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

anyone have a picture showing where this is located? i think its on the driver side of the block right back from the timing cover is this correct? i bought a new one to cure my possessed oil pressure gauge... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

View Member's Albums View Member's FaceBook Profile

Default oil pressure sending unit

anyone have a picture showing where this is located? i think its on the driver side of the block right back from the timing cover is this correct? i bought a new one to cure my possessed oil pressure gauge

96blackcloud's Sig:96 12v, NV4500, 1 3/8 billet input,fully splined main, Kevlar valair super single, 4in stainless turbo back. 100 plate, tuned afc, Afe stage 2, isso pro gauges, air dog 2 165 gph @ 35psi, custom coolant filter, 3in susp lift w/ 325/60/18 nittos, rockstars, horton electric fan,4gsk w/60lbs vs,5x.012 sdx injectors,vulcan boots,ddp .042 dv, 3 piece pulse manifold, s357 57/65/14
Old 06-03-2010, 01:46 PM
BOMBARDIER

Your right. Drivers side - its kind of hard to reach.

Click the image to open in full size.

Dr. Evil's Sig:
98 12V quad cab 4X4 AND 2001 24V quad cab 4X4

SEEN IT ALL, DONE IT ALL, CAN'T REMEMBER MOST OF IT !
Old 06-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

thanks great picture by the way i saved it to my files just in case hahah
Old 06-03-2010, 02:34 PM
BOMBARDIER

There is a lot of info like this on Fritz's Dodge Ram Tech

Its all there - you just got to look.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Diesel Fan

It will be located either behind the power steering pump or infront of the fuel heater depending on where they wanted to drill it at the factory. Mine was infront of the fuel heater.

To replace it on a 98 you need a 1-1/16" Oil Pressure Sender Socket (long deepweld) for the new sensor. Advanced Auto carries it. The old one you just break off the plastic part and use a regular 1-1/16" socket.

You can get it at genos garage for $35+shipping.

zdanman's Sig:98 12v Cummins 4x4, 2.5" Level Kit, 315/75/16 Grabber A/T2s, 90 HP 7x9 SDX Injectors, #100 Fuel Plate ff, Starwheel ff, K&N intake, Banks intake manifold, 4" full MBRP exhaust with dual turnout stacks, 17* timing, Billet input shaft, Billet TC, Custom Rebuilt 47RE, BD Adjustable Wastegate (tuned @ 35psi), TC Lockup System, Kenwood head + 600W Alpine amp + 2 x Alpine 12s, Head Bolts at 120 ft/lbs

submit to reddit