47re line fittings? - Diesel Bombers
Diesel Bombers
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

I need to replace my transmission cooler hard lines with -AN line becuase its rusted cracked and leaking. I already have added a aux derale cooler to it using compression fittings on the stock 1/2" tube but I would like to put _AN fitting directly ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

47re line fittings?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Diesel Fan

Send a message via ICQ to razorrodent Send a message via AIM to razorrodent Send a message via Yahoo to razorrodent

Default 47re line fittings?

I need to replace my transmission cooler hard lines with -AN line becuase its rusted cracked and leaking. I already have added a aux derale cooler to it using compression fittings on the stock 1/2" tube but I would like to put _AN fitting directly on the trans. Does anyone know what -AN to what ever adapter fitting is needed for the cooler in and out lines?

razorrodent's Sig:Mostly stock '97 Ram 2500 - BHAF, KDP, painted valve and timing covers.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:02 PM
BOMBARDIER

I am pretty sure JKM knows the answer to this. Send him a PM.

Dr. Evil's Sig:
98 12V quad cab 4X4 AND 2001 24V quad cab 4X4

SEEN IT ALL, DONE IT ALL, CAN'T REMEMBER MOST OF IT !
Old 09-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Diesel Fan
sct is on and tires are burnin

I used a 1/2 in hard line to -8 fitting for mine. I think it was a Russell fitting. I have an extra still in package in the garage I'll check the part# later. I just left a short piece coming out of the trans that wasn't rusted and used these because I already had them. Worked good and after a year still hasn't leaked. Are you trying to get rid of all the stock line?

---AutoMerged DoublePost---

Ok, I used a Jegs fitting part#100553. JEGS 100553 JEGS Hard-Line AN Adapter Fittings. I believe the thread in the trans case is 1/2 npt. I also used jegs push loc hose and AN fittings. You want to use -8 because that is equivelent to 1/2 like your stock line. JEGS AN to NPT Adapter Fittings - JEGS here are some AN to NPT adapters that would thread right into the case if it is 1/2 NPT. Hope this helps you out. Good luck with replacing the lines. I think I'm going to do the rest of mine since I have to work on the trans again anyways.

bluetj's Sig:94 Dodge reg cab, 4x4, auto, 215 pump, 4" tbe, K&N cai, kdp killed, 285 bfgs, SOLD
05 Ford reg cab, 4x4, 6.0, auto, MBRP turbo back staight pipe to 6" black stack, SCT livewire w/ Innovatives Xtreme Race and Xtreme Street, triple pillar, AFE stage 2 intake, zoodad mod. ARP's, EGR delete, Garrett Powermax, coolant filter, 7" CAT stack waiting for install

Last edited by bluetj; 09-07-2009 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost