Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

Just got my truck back from fixing the head and putting a new gasket in like it should have been done in the first place. Adjusted the valves to stock specs adjusted the timing to 19* and backed the boost down to 50lbs. Truck runs ... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

Default Finally

Just got my truck back from fixing the head and putting a new gasket in like it should have been done in the first place. Adjusted the valves to stock specs adjusted the timing to 19* and backed the boost down to 50lbs. Truck runs great for now hopefully I won't have to put anymore money into it after this $1100 worth I just spent on the head that was completely avoidable if the guy who pulled the head the first time to install studs would have put a new head gasket in then.

ClintD.'s Sig:1997 cclb 2500: Air dog 150, ddp 90's, 4k gsk, head studs, Street cam, 4" straight pipe, bhaf, bd towing twin turbos, bd intercooler, bd exhaust manifold, southbend dual disc, 110lb springs, kdp gone, 17.5* timing, 34" bfg at tires, 3.55 gears.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Diesel Bomber

View Member's Albums

What a crummy deal there .... but glad its over now i'm sure ...
Old 01-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

Yeah it was a crummy deal. He knew he messed up and won't do anything to make it right. It just really sucks right now cause a week ago my wife let me know we are expecting twins as in twin babies and not turbos!!!! Which I'm really excited about. Only thing is, daycare is going to cost $15,000 a year. WOW!!!! So that $1100 that could have been avoided is like salt in an opened wound.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Diesel Bomber

View Member's Albums

yeah .. i have 3 kids ... and a wife and 2 diesel trucks ... there all worth it ....

where u located ?

bomb party anyone ?
Old 01-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

When the twins arrive that will make 4 kids, wife, and 2 dogs. Located in central kentucky. I guess I have 2 diesels if you count the john deere.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator

View Member's Albums View Member's Youtube Account

Don't forget your two cats and the dog john,LOL

97cummins's Sig:
Old 01-13-2014, 08:16 AM
Diesel Enthusiast

He's got me beat with the cats. Don't have any of those. But I'll trade my dogs for his cats.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:03 PM

I feel your pain,5 kids,wife,3 dogs and a cat!All at home too!
And 4 diesel's!

98-12v cummins's Sig:MBRP 4in downpipe to 5in dual stack with 7 in tips,16.5* timing,p7100 super dragon flow injection pump,fluidamper,250hp injectors,BD racing compounds,stage 6 ATS allison conversion,dana 110,twin electric fans,head studs,marine gaskets,5k governor spring,220 gph air dog lift pump,aFe 3 piece manifold,propane injection,water-met injection,4 pillar gauge mount(Boost,Egt,Tranny Temp,Fuel Pressure),2 tranny coolers,3.73's front and rear
Old 01-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Diesel Enthusiast

WOW!!!
Old 01-13-2014, 06:35 PM

Good thing I make Bio-Diesel!

submit to reddit