12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

REVMAX????

Old 01-18-2013, 02:05 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REVMAX????

Hey guys been researching TC's and valve bodies for my 95 47rh I spoke with the guys at Revmax and was quoted a price for a Triple disc TC and a custom build valve body to my truck at a VERY good price less then some folks want for just a TC I really liked the exchange seemed to know their stuff but before I commit windering if any of ya'll done business with them if so what is your impression are they worth it and on the up and up??
Thank you

Old 01-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Diesel Bomber
Received 59 Likes on 58 Posts

No idea, but, out of curiosity... what were the prices?

Old 01-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Diesel Fan
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I put in there triple disk and a vb in my dodge back in early 2011. My stock tc was going out so i got a revmax to replace it. I was just looking for something to replace my stock and hold the little more than stock power i had. The install is not bad but required a little bit more effort then one of daves units. I got the vb at the same time to get more line presure. After the install about a week later the truck started shifting weird or sometimes not shift. Before i took anything apart i called revmax and told them what it was doing. They sent me a new tc and valve body keep in mind this was before i took anything apart. I was really impressed with there service thus far. Once i had a chance i started to take things apart. Didnt take long to figure out i had an issue with the pressure. I ordered a governor sensor lock up and od solenoids got them all in and problem was fixed. Called revmax about the fix and shipping the parts they sent me back. They just told me to send the parts back in a few weeks so we can make sure the the issue was fixed for sure. I am very happy with revmax its still in the truck and holding up with a bunch more go fast parts added. Dont get me wrong i am always looking for good deals but dont mind paying more for something and getting the service. But who says we cant pay less and get the same if not better service from bigger companies. They now offer transmissions for diesels and they will have my business. Also a bunch of ls1 guys have been using there converters and stalls for a while. I think thats where they started. I would say go with them and let me know if you have anymore questions. I am sure in the future when they start to get out there more the prices will go up. I took a chance with them and came out happy. So good luck do some searching about them and if you dont get the warm and fuzzy get something else.

Last edited by 12workinprogress; 01-20-2013 at 11:31 AM.
The following users liked this post:
BADJUJU95 12V (01-20-2013)

Search this Thread