Diesel Bombers SIGN UP NOW

National Association of Diesel Motorsports
Go Back   Diesel Bombers > Dodge Cummins > 12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Registered Members don't see these ads. Register now it's free!

12 Valve 2nd Gen Dodge Cummins 94-98 Discussion of 12 Valve 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins Diesels with P7100 Injection Pumps

Welcome to Diesel Bombers Forums!
Welcome to DieselBombers .com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Diesel Bombers Forums community today!

Hey guys do any of you know anything about Florida Torque Converters seen their ads and been wondering about them and if anyones used their converters if so what do you think about them?... JOIN NOW TO REMOVE TRACER

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Diesel Fan

Default TORQUE CONVERTER

Hey guys do any of you know anything about Florida Torque Converters seen their ads and been wondering about them and if anyones used their converters if so what do you think about them?

BADJUJU95 12V's Sig:95 ECLB 4X4 Banks twin ram, hx35 with banks quick turbo half, k&n cold air intake, MBRP 4in exhaust, #10 fuel plate, More to come!
Old 11-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Diesel Bomber

ctd12v

View Member's FaceBook Profile

I haven't heard much about them, but what I have heard hasn't been all that good. Also, looking at their website, it seems like they just reman OEM converters. If you're looking for something to hold up to a little more power, I would look elsewhere.

daveO's Sig:OUTLAW DB
AMSOIL dealer
*98 Cummins 12v, QC, SB, 2wd, 17* timing, DTT 47RE, HTB2 62/14, ATS Arc-Flow intake, ATS Exhaust manifold, DDP DV's, DDP Stage 4 140hp injectors, 3k GSK, #0 Plate, AFC mods, 5" Aussie stacks, gauges.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:50 PM
FormerVendor

Luke Buchanan lukesdiesel

I would highly recommend either a DPC, DTT or Valair Converter.

Luke
Old 11-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Diesel Fan

actually been considering a DPC but just trying to make an informed buy since on budget right now but got to do something

submit to reddit